The digital asset management and distribution system.
Empowering you to manage and deliver your content. Always. Anywhere.
Flow Center is a highly integrated, complete workflow and asset management solution. We are specialists in the technical processing of media content (of any type) as well as editorial & management processes of any kind. Flow Center Core is the center piece of our overall system. It incorporates and combines all key modules: database, user-management, user-interfaces, individual workflow-management, transcoding, file-transfers, playout. Here you will find everything you need from a media asset management system - and much more! Highly flexible user interfaces, individual build & operation of your own workflows and easy integration of your 3rd party devices. We work in all sorts of media-centric enviroments: production, post, broadcast, agencies, marketing, webtv, even online-publishing and -sales.
Flow Center Core is the central system to run it all.
Flow Center Core is the mature digital media asset management system for your content. Designed as installable software on x86 and x86_64 servers and workstation hardware with Linux as the operating system. You can import, upload and manage your content within your own system or hosted solutions. Enrich or import metadata to your media containers with digital movies, audio files, pictures or any other file. Fully featured search algorithms keep all your content at hand, making it possible to organise it into medialists or projects, focussing on actual content.
The integrated transcoding and workflow system reduces manual workloads, including the possibility for the system to interact with its users, locally or remotely, giving you the total control of your content, your data and its deliverables.
A Flow Core installation includes the following modules:
Flow DNA GUI - the graphical user interface for your Flow Center Core
|This fully featured GUI will manage your content and workflows. The DNA GUI is used to operate your Flow Core software from anywhere. It is a web based interface for groups, users and admins. The DNA GUI is controlling media and metadata from a to z, from ingest to delivery. See the screenshots of the media module below (german example). Of course the GUI is multilingual with many language files to configure.|
Flow Coder - the broadcast level transcoding engine up to 4k / UHD
|A Flow Coder comes with every Flow Core installation. It is a fully featured transcoding engine, capable of crunching the bits from editing systems or user generated content from every format, codec and data rate. The Flow Coder will process your media into every needed format you need for archiving or delivery. Flow Coder is a software transcoder operating on the Linux OS. Its plugin system features powerful plugins like data extraction, logo embedding with alpha channels, timecode embedding, rough cut (edit) a video, merge several videos into one single clip, manage up to 16 audio tracks for multilanguage purposes and much more. Flow Coder is already part of the Flow Center Core server software. more information...|
Flow Device and Workflow engine
Maintain control of your IT environment and make use of system interactions with your Flow Core. See your machinery and workflows transparently with this powerful module. Manage and monitor all connected storages, Flow Cores, transcoders, file servers and delivery targets and more with the integrated device manager. Make your workflows transparent. See the ongoing processes and data location and status with the workflow manager. This component is for pure and advanced automation. more information...
Flow core App - the mobile interface to your Flow Center core or Flow Ant system. The Flow App was built to operate with FLOW CENTER CORE servers or FLOW ANT systems. It can connect to one or more FLOW MAM systems and allow you to manage your media in a mobile way. Search, preview, accumulate and deliver your content on the go. No need to have access to a laptop or desktop workstation to manage your content. The App is empowering you to manage your media and metadata on your smartphone or tablet from anywhere. more information...
Operate in IT environments with multiple broadcast storages, decentralized databases, HSM-structures
Connect and manage locally or globally distributed decentralised archive operations with heterogenous content and metadata
Webservice API for complete remote control of the Flow Core engine to empower your own software and webservices with Flow features.
- Full Ingest and Import of Media, Metadata and other files (eg Documents)
- Broadcast level Media Transcoding of Video, Audio and Pictures
- Search and Manage fully customizable Metadata and Media at broadcast quality
- Accumulate Media and Data into Project Containers and Medialists for the connected workflow system
- Fully featured workflow editor and management
- Open System for interaction with existing IT-Environment via SOAP API
- SOAP API for remote operations in/out
- Installable single instance or hosted versions available in any size
- Highest security available in combination with DMZs and firewalls
- Workflow system for full control of Content, User Interaction, Transfers, Delivery and System status
- Full featured Logging and Statistics integrated
- Graphical User Interfaces for Administration, Media Asset Management, Editorial Users and mobile Users
- Video Editing functions including rough cuts, picture/log-embedding, transcoding intermediate Media, annotations and much more
- Integrated Project Management System
- Interaction with any common editing system, braodcast archive, playout system, VOD service, CDN and social media networks
Quick format and container list:
- MXF, Mpeg, Quicktime, AVI, DV, DVRaw, DNxHD, Apple ProRes
- Mpeg 1&2, mp4, webm, flash 7/8, H264, H265, IMX, XDCam HD, DNxHD, Apple ProRes, uncomressed Video and all according audio codecs
- almost any image format, also raw images including EXIF, IPTC, XMP and subversions
- Resolutions and datarates from web/SD up to 4k UHD highest quality.
FAQ to follow soon here
Flow Works GmbH
Media Asset Management and Distribution Workflow SystemsReichenbachstraße 19
Phone +49 89 2300 191 0
Fax +49 89 2300 191 19